Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND , FADIL :)

Assalamualaikum semua :)

first of all,
let me sing this beautiful song for you 

Allah selamatkan kamu,
Allah selamatkan kamu,
Allah selamatkan kawanku Fadil,
Allah selamatkan kamu 


so, how long we have been known each other?
not even a month,
but i think i already know a lot about you.
i feel so bless when i know a person like you
you such a good friend,
always there by my side,
when i need someone to share my sad moment,
and also my happy moment.

sometimes, i regret for not knowing you earlier..
we study at the same place,
we always see each other,
but unluckily, the word 'hi'
do not come out from our mouth,
if not, maybe we can be friend,
i mean, best friend, of course

back then, Din always told me,
yes, about you,
fadil cm nieh , fadil cam tue,
but all he said to me,
is a good thing.
well now i believe what he say :)

Fadil,
Happy 21st Birthday

thank you so much for being my friend,
i hope , Allah will always bless you,
success in everything you do
always make your parents as your priority in life,
achieve your 5 goals
and not to forget,
be a good Muslim

i will always be there if you need me,
i will always support what you do
and i will always be your friend till Jannah :)

hope you enjoy your vacation to Chrischurh,
nak ole ole :P 



happy birthday once again from me n din :)


bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: