Monday, April 11, 2011

BLIND ME ...

when it comes to love,
im always blind..

that blind finally is killing me 
so deeply inside..

i cry but u laugh..
do you know how much i hate it?

seriously,
do you even care bout me?

i hate u i hate u,
but why im still in love with u?

i probably should leave,
but y im turning back,

stupid me,
blind me,
i hope that someday
my stupid blind eyes
will open
and what i see,
is not you anymore...

but if my eyes
still seeing u,
i hope you will gonna change for me..
 
dont break my heart,
or else i will break yours too
im stupid but im also cruel,
so cruel that u cant even imagine it,
understand it or even stop it,
you know i can do it,
so pliss,
stop it now
or else please leave..
thank you..

bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: