Sunday, August 21, 2011

MY BUSY SCHEDULE , OH MY MY ..

Assalamualaikum semua ;)


since raya holiday is around the corner, all the assignmentSS and test will be held next week.. oh my, pecah kepala.. i dont think this semester im gonna score accounting paper as well as costing paper.. idk why.. its difficult..seriously to me, both of the paper i cant handle it..huhuhuhu..

so my schedule is extremely busy..lets check it out :

MON 22/8 : TEST 2 FAR 300
    QUIZ 3 MAF 320
        REPORT MAF 320
               ASSIGNMENTS TAX320



TUE 23/8 : QUIZ 2 LAW 346

 WED 24/8: TEST 2 MAF320


THU 25/8: SUBMIT FOLIO FOR FORUM BEL 313
            SUBMIT ASSIGNMENTS FOR MKT


FRI 26/8 :TEST 2 MKT



then on the Friday night,  i will heading to Penang for ho ho holidayssss.. oh yeah..cant wait.. i want to get some rest..not for my body, but for my brain..  okeh, want to study, wish me luck okeh.. ;)

BUIBUI 








bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: