Friday, July 29, 2011

EXAM ON WEEKENDS ?

Assalamualaikum semua :)

since im student from uitm, exam on weekends are common thing to me.. every semester, there will be an examination on weekend.. but i think this weekend is a little bit heavy becoz there will be 3 paper, the tough one okey, taxation, costing and accounting.. 

since we already make a lots of revision on tax,  so i will concentrate more on costing and accounting.. both paper on Sunday n tax will be held on Saturday.. actually i'll be more grateful if tax and far exam held on Saturday.. then i can study more on costing and of coz score it.. both quizes i dont get the best marks so for this test i have to make more efforts so that my carry marks will help me to get A in final examination.. Allah, please help me ;(

it's already 1 o'clock, after zohor, i will continue my study, hopefully laziness will not accompany me this afternoon.. guys, wish me luck in my exam yah.. 

BUIBUI ~










bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

5 sayang blog lina:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

final ke? bukan xmasuk lagi ke blaja.. huuu

Lina_Lin said... [Reply to comment]

@waeda alias

bkn final lah dear,mid term exm aje

Lina_Lin said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

gud luck 4 your exam..stdy hard.. :)

Lina_Lin said... [Reply to comment]

@haniey

thanks dear ;)