Thursday, July 28, 2011

HEPI 23rd ANNIVERSARY FOR MY LOVELY MAMA & ABAH ;)

Assalamualaikum semua ;)

since yesterday i've been alert with my parents anniversary but because of lots thing to do and i sleep early yesterday night, i've been forgotten to wish them today. fortunately i read my mother's BLOG and i wish both of them thru sms..im a little bit shy to call them..muahaha..lagipon my parents were at their work, n i dont want to disturb them..

i thought that i wanna post this entry after i wish them, but i donno how, i fall asleep till 7.17 PM, oh my god.. i sleep early last night around 10 o'clock and woke up at 5.15 AM to do my assignment. i dont think i dont get enough sleep, that y i dont like sleeping in the afternoon, coz i will sleep like crazy.. 

pic taken last raya ~


dis entry i write especially for my parents, without them i will not be around.. (of coz lah kan) they have been together (married) for 23 years.. n alhamdulillah they still love each other till now.. and i luv them so much.. i hope they will be together forever.. so sad coz i cant celebrate their anniversary with them.. if not maybe right now im eating tomyam seafood with them..haha.. y must be tomyam seafood? my mother can answer this question.kan mama?

alright, thats all, my last wish for both of you, Happy 23rd Anniversary ! i luv both of u , muah muah ;) 



coret2: if i write this entry in malay, it will not be short like this..huhu, i dunno what to write..pity me, sobsss


bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

2 sayang blog lina:

kpah k-poh Sharifahnor said... [Reply to comment]

No TomYam seafood, becoz adik wants to eat KFC...By the way, thanks dear...u such a lovely daughter...

Lina_Lin said... [Reply to comment]

@kpah k-poh

KFC pon sodappp ma..