Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MUET MUET MUET

Assalamualaikum semua ;)

dis semester i will sitting for Muet examination..so from now onwards i will updating blog using English "rojak" .. i think blog is the best medium to improve my writing skill since i hate so much doing an essay.. but once I'm started to write, nobody can stop me from writing unrelated things in the essay (kire mcm melalut lah) .. haha.. 

exam will be conducted in the month of October n November.. Definitely after final exam for semester 5. n seems like i will having my semester break here, at KL for several days..ohh my..such a waste of semester holidays..coz it only take a month and then i will come as semester 6 student.. oh my my..so tired.. 3 semester in 1 year..but never mind , after that, everything will be over n i can rest for 6 months b4 continue my study in degree..hohoho..

because of from now on i will updating my blog in English, so i will make it short..haha... 


BUIBUI ~






bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: