Friday, September 7, 2012

ARAU SAYANG

Assalamualaikum my dearest blog :)

Short post maybe..got tones of work need to be settle before tomorrow morning. Packing clothes,arrange documents,clear up my room..not to forget..eat as much as i can..hahahahaha..

Starting next week, i'll be the one of the uitm arau's student..nervous of course..but at the same time,eager to discover my new world..

Feel bad that i have to leave my family again..although arau is only about 2 hours from my hometown, but it still not in penang..when it is not in penang, it means far far away..okeh,stop merepek. I think it bcoz of me eating kerepek too much..haha..not funny la gila >.<

Orait then,wanna continue packing up my bag..still got many things to do..oh ya..today is my lovely father's birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABAH.. AKAK SYGKAN ABAH :') abah kiteww da 50 u'olls ..hikhik..gedik sungguh..

Okeh bye byeee ..see u in the next entry.. (maybe in the next month :p)



bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: