Friday, August 5, 2011

AT LAST, I OWNED THIS SUTERA BIDADARI'S NOVEL , YEAHH ;)

Assalamualaikum semua ;)


i waited so long to get dis novel due to my economic problem..hehe..since it cost RM22 this time, it make me think twice, oh no, more than twice to buy this novel.. but yesterday, i finally decide to buy this novel with my own money (not really my money la, its money from my loan) because before this my mother who bought all the novel write by Ramlee Awang Murshid.. this is my feberet author, my mother too ;) so almost all the novel wrote by Ramlee was at my house..and i read all of them..ALL okeh..haha..

this novel is continuation from the novel of Bagaikan Puteri, followed by Cinta Sang Ratu, then Hijab Sang Pencinta and lastly Cinta Sufi.. this mean Sutera Bidadari which i just bought yesterday is the continuation from the novel of Cinta Sufi..

they said Sutera Bidadari also will be continued in the next novel.. oh my.. i cant wait anymore.. but im really in love with this novel..totally in love which make me keep on waiting the continuation..










cant wait to read sutera bidadari, BUIBUI ;)

bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P

0 sayang blog lina: