Monday, September 12, 2011

AT LAST , I DID IT .. CHILDREN PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE THIS.

Assalamualaikum semua ;)

haha.. what i finally did? aku ponteng kelas TAX hohohohoho.. im stress.. tax is only the excuse.. i know i know..im wrong, totally wrong for not attending miss tety class for the last time.. but before this i never skip tax classes.. so sorry miss.. i promise i will do my best for tax paper.. A+ for TAX 320 ( in my dream ;P )
 
maybe all of u have listen to this quote " Allah bayar cash " Ooh my.. i think i already got the balasan for not attending tax classes.. i got STOMACH ACHE.. huhuhu..  help help.. i have to go to college for taklimat law.. my belly, please be kind to me..  i cannot stand it anymore.. got to go to the toilet.. BUIBUI..
 


bace jek? komen lah cikit, dont shy-shy cat ;P